Benefits can include 401k, medical, dental.
Experience/skill set/procedures required:
- Able to work with hands in small spaces
- Good problem-solving skills
- Filling cavities
- Performing exams and evaluating x-rays to determine a patient’s health
- Developing treatments plans to deal with any dental health issues
- Administering or prescribing medications
- Interacting with patients and instruct them on proper oral care
Open Dental + XDR for x-rays.
5 total employees with longest tenure at 15 years.
Small and busy practice, where you can learn faster and work with a great team. Get to learn General Dentistry, Sedations, Implants, and Invisalign. All workers are passionate about their jobs and are working towards their degree in Dental Hygiene and Dentistry. The office is next to Lake Washington, a great walk by the lake during lunch. Next to a market, Starbucks, and restaurants. Free lunch every other Thursday!
COVID-19 vaccination proof is required.