Benefits offered are paid holidays, vacation, PTO, employee discount, professional development assistance, 401(k) matching.
Job duties include:
- Knowledgeable and proficient about perio procedures.
- Knowledgeable about restorative treatment options and can answer dental treatment related questions from patients, and can sequence treatment plan in chart.
- Great communication skills, friendly with patients, likes working with older pts, polite, patient
- Detail oriented: keeps room and set up organized, accurate charting
- Efficient: can work at a fast pace and stay on schedule, great time management skills.
- Procedures: prophy, perio maintenance, scaling and root planing, local anesthetic, applying fluoride, nitrous oxide, perio charting, radiographs, occlusal adjusts, smoothing/polishing rough surfaces, debridement
- Reliable, comes to work on time and is ready to work
- Great team player: helps out where needed
- Recare and SRPS apps 60-90 min
- Priority- Take care of the patient in your chair
- Sharpen instruments or other tasks assigned
- Follow up phone calls (ie call to MD re premed or patient post-op calls)
- Go to each co-worker and ask if need help
- Go to front desk and ask if need help
Software used is Open Dental and Dexis.
Office has a total of 7 employees with the longest tenured at 23 years. Small office, staff gets along as a family, enjoyable patients.
Position is available due to the current hygienist is pursuing ore PA experience.