When you temp or do working interviews for Dental Connections we are required to verify your employment eligibility in a dental office. This includes collecting identification, appropriate dental license, I-9 form, W-4 form, Osha/Wisha information, and other supporting documents depending on your position.
Acceptable documents that establish both identity and employment authorization:
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card
- A U.S. driver’s license or military card + 1 additional supporting document such as a social security card or birth certificate is also acceptable.
- For dentists we require a dentist license, DEA card, and malpractice insurance
- For dental hygienists we require a dental hygiene license
- For dental assistants we require a dental assistant registration
To send us your ID and dental license information you can take a picture with your smart phone or scan the documents and email them to us. Or you can send them via regular mail to our office. Please do not fax them because they tend to come out illegible.
W-4, I-9, Osha/Wisha Forms:
The PDFs below are fillable forms that you can download, complete with a digital signature, and email to us. You can opt to print these forms and send them via regular mail to our office.